Namiki Precision Singapore Pte. Ltd. and companies of the Namiki (hereunder referred to collectively as the "Namiki"), cognizant of their corporate responsibilities in connection with the proper use of personal information, have committed to the following principles for the protection of personal information, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act 2003 in Japan.
- The Namiki will strictly observe all laws and regulations pertaining to the protection of personal information.
- The Namiki will acquire personal information in an appropriate manner and will clearly communicate the manner purpose in which such information is to be used.
- The Namiki will use personal information only for the purposes for which it is expressly intended, and for other sphere where reasonably relevant to is purpose and within necessary for the business operations of the company. Where personal information held by the Namiki is entrusted to or otherwise shared with a third party, will observe all appropriate means shall be taken to ensure the protection of said information.
- The Namiki will not divulge personal information to any third party without the consent of the individual involved, except where required to do so by law regulations.
- The Namiki undertakes to enforce adequate and appropriate security measures to prevent loss, alteration, leakage or other unauthorized access to personal information.
- The Namiki will comply promptly with any request by an individual to view and/or modify personal information for that individual.
- The Namiki is committed to appropriate and responsible management of personal information used for business purposes, including the establishment and maintenance of systems and structures to this end.
- The Namiki will formulate compliance programs in accordance with the above principles, implement programmes by with appropriate training and educational programs, and such programs will be maintained and improved continuously.